Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just an update for anyone that placed a (PT111 G2) order at KYGUNCO on 1/7, those orders are shipping today. Just got the notification email this morning. Does anyone know, handguns shipped via USPS, is Priority Mail the same like FedEx overnight or 2-day?

·
Registered
12 Posts
They are shipped USPS 2 day priority mail. My FFL just called and said he just got mine so after work I'll be picking it up. kygunco will send you the tracking info.

·
Registered
619 Posts
Just an update for anyone that placed a (PT111 G2) order at KYGUNCO on 1/7, those orders are shipping today. Just got the notification email this morning. Does anyone know, handguns shipped via USPS, is Priority Mail the same like FedEx overnight or 2-day?
The wait is excruciating isn't it? Waiting on firearms to ship to my FFL reminds me of Christmas eve when I was a child. it seemed like it took FOREVER for xmas day to come.

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
Definitely looking forward to it. Normally I buy from a local gun forum, so don't have to deal with taxes, transfers.....WAIT times! Lol I wasn't even in the market for a 9mm. But when I seen the deal on these, impulse quickly took over. I picked one up at a lgs couple days ago, and was shocked at the trigger on these. I think that's my favorite part so far.

Out of 100+ handguns Ive owned, I been pretty happy with Taurus overall. At different times, I had a M44, M66, M607, M80, M85, M856, PT92, PT1911, TCP-738, but this will be my first PT111.

·
Registered
542 Posts
Ordered on the 7th, Shipped today.

·
Registered
24,598 Posts
Just got an E-mail notice that mine has been shipped and should be here by the weekend.

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Just picked it up today. After playing with a Rental PT111 G2, a brand new one felt like what I expected. Doesn't have the mag wobble as some others have mentioned. Overall like the size and the grip. Very comfortable in the palm of my hand. Can't wait to try it out.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Went to pick mine up at my FFL today. Filled out the paper work and when he called the State to run it, THE COMPUTERS WERE DOWN!

He called me not too long ago telling me he got it passed through, so I can pick it up tomorrow.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts