Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
878 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Someone(i think here on this site) mentioned that Kentucky Gun company had the KelTec KS7 in black for $429 free shipping and layaway. So that evening(the 8th) i put 30% down, figuring that within 90 days i'd figure out a way to justify it to the boss.
Then i realized i have a birthday in october and maybe my son could "get" it for me. we messaged and he was cool with that.
Then the Navy postponed his October class till Feb, and he could pull some leave and fly in on 9/23 and go on a flounder gigging charter with us that week.
Well, I know he'd love to try out the KS7, so, so much for layaway, the balance went in today. (and they are now out of stock). I had already bought some shorty shells, just to be prepared for something like this....

Love how things work out!

·
Premium Member
13,312 Posts
Someone(i think here on this site) mentioned that Kentucky Gun company had the KelTec KS7 in black for $429 free shipping and layaway. So that evening(the 8th) i put 30% down, figuring that within 90 days i'd figure out a way to justify it to the boss.
Then i realized i have a birthday in october and maybe my son could "get" it for me. we messaged and he was cool with that.
Then the Navy postponed his October class till Feb, and he could pull some leave and fly in on 9/23 and go on a flounder gigging charter with us that week.
Well, I know he'd love to try out the KS7, so, so much for layaway, the balance went in today. (and they are now out of stock). I had already bought some shorty shells, just to be prepared for something like this....

Love how things work out!
If you put money down on it they should have set one aside for you. Will you still be getting one from them or did they tell you they are out of stock and you won't be getting the one you put a deposit on?.

·
Registered
878 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
no negative word, just that they got my balance check. I'll keep tabs on the status. I can certainly understand the order not getting much motion over the weekend.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts