Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Super Moderator
21,522 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
this is my knife collection and some of my sharpening tools 2of the knives are collector and I don't carry one is the SOG Pentegon it was carried by my causin in Iraq and Bosnia the other is a replica of a wwII knife

[attachment deleted by admin]

·
Registered
2,584 Posts
Wow..nice collection :D
Can't never have enough knives... :)
Have you found the perfect knife yet?...I am always on the search..lol :D :D

·
Super Moderator
21,522 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
On the bottom the last 3 on the right. the last one is called MY TIGHE and fits your hand like a glove it an assisted opener so all you do is open with the thumb stud and as soon as it moves a spring takes over and it snapes into place. the 3rd one over from that with the silver powder kote blade is a CRKT m-16-13z I've had that over 5 years and it stays sharp and is easy to sharpen and gets the most use. I sawd a small tree branch off with it the other day. The small KA-BAR with sheath is the TDI and I'm just starting to carry it. The one on the far left is a big knife and is strictly a fighting survival knife I carry that in my emergency kitt when I go backpacking along with a multi tool called the wave its the best in my opinion. Sorry I did not include that in the pic.
The little pen like diamond sharpeners are great you can carry them in your pocket as they fold into each other and are only half the size they will put an edge on a knife likeyou wouldn'nt believe. I would love to carry the SOG dagger on right but its LEO and Military only, it was a gift
from my cousin who wore it in Bosnia and Iraq as you can see it was well sharpened and carried in his boot. Hope that helps :)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts