Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
90 Posts
Good luck> I Had my right knee done in June oF 1998 & it still is as good as new. My left was done July 25th 2016 & only took 40 minutes for a total replacement. Best thing I ever done. Not to worry just do ALL OF THE P.T. Do not skimp on the P.T. Glenn

·
21,937 Posts
We look forward to hearing how well it went!

·
Registered
4,940 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Well it was postponed will be rescheduled They found a red spot (start of pimple) on my knee and it has to heal 1st

·
Registered
3,425 Posts
When it is rescheduled I pray for an uneventful surgery! Hurry Back!

·
Registered
4,940 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
it did not help that we were without power (AC and showers) for 2 days after the hurricane

·
Banned
4,206 Posts
Piece o' cake. I have 2 new knees - one 5 years a go and one 2 years ago. The surgery is no problem. You go in, get prepped, take the drugs, and its la-la land for 2-3 hours. But, they want you to get up and try to move around a couple of hours after the procedure. That is the hard part. Most important - DO THE REHAB!! Force yourself to do all the exercises they ask. You'll reap the rewards later. I have no knee pain, am able to climb multiple stairs daily, and get around quite nicely. Do find out what prosthetic they are going to use as there are different kinds. Mine are Stryker Triathlon Full Knees. Best of Luck!!!

·
Registered
3,118 Posts
Good luck! Payers for a flawless surgery and quick recovery.

DO THE REHAB. Everyone I know that's had problems with this quit rehab
early thinking they were fine.

All the Best,
D. White

·
Super Moderator
21,440 Posts
Good luck had both my hips done 7 months apart. Do all the PT!!! And walk after that.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

·
Registered
4,826 Posts
Prayers on the way Vaskeet.

·
Registered
247 Posts
12 years on my R knee. L knee ok. Hips done in 2016 and 2019.
All Still working just fine.
Agree with the importance of re hab.

·
Registered
6,973 Posts
Prayers Sent!!!!!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts