Taurus Firearm Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,290 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sent my TCP in for repair had FTF and FTE probs slide release was froze could not get it to work unless forced down with a flat head screw driver and slide was grinding on the rail. Well got it back today and the only thing that was done was the 1 mag I sent them they bent the lips on it and called it calibrated now it double feeds. Also the person I spoke to I told my probs and put a letter in the box. Now I have to make another 40 or more mile trip to drop it off to the nearest Fed Ex.

·
Registered
10,043 Posts
Call Taurus CS.....

I'd be willing to bet they will arrange a FedEx pickup at your residence.

·
Registered
1,131 Posts
That is disappointing. I hope it works out at the end.

·
Registered
239 Posts
Nope I asked that.
[Re: FedEx pickup] I sent a revolver back and they (Taurus) allowed for FedEx pickup at my home. Put it in a box outside the entrance door with the label Taurus emailed me and FedEx came and got it. Priority Overnight, too.

·
5,686 Posts
Sent my TCP in for repair had FTF and FTE probs slide release was froze could not get it to work unless forced down with a flat head screw driver and slide was grinding on the rail. Well got it back today and the only thing that was done was the 1 mag I sent them they bent the lips on it and called it calibrated now it double feeds. Also the person I spoke to I told my probs and put a letter in the box. Now I have to make another 40 or more mile trip to drop it off to the nearest Fed Ex.
Call them again and ask to speak to the customer service supervisor. I assure you they are willing to make it right for you.

·
Registered
1,290 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Well actually no Fed Ex guy came bye to pick it up. Called Taurus again and now was told I would have to talk to a supervisor for that to be set up they don't do it no more. I said fine put him or her on the phone oh sir now you have to set up a 48 hr appointment to talk to him and we don't work Saturday or Sunday so it will be Wednesday of next week. So now I am getting a little mad so I said no super visor is around to talk to she said no. So I had to drive 40 more miles and bring in a gun that wasn't fixed the first time so still upset with Taurus as we speak and one of the CS reps wer epretty rude so I got rude back and was hung up on lol.

·
Registered
2,195 Posts
that stinks!!!!! i would be p*****- off too. :mad:

Reactions: Camo

·
Registered
5,151 Posts
i am very sorry to here that and i would not let that go.I would talk to that supervisor and tell him you are a member of this board and every one here thinks highly of his company and their products but you are not being treated fairly and will be keeping us updated on this issue
jhp

Reactions: Camo
1 - 10 of 10 Posts