Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
10,614 Posts
Nice! Until someone's figures a way around them!

·
Registered
10,614 Posts
View attachment 111374

I think the benefits could outweigh the fact that they'll make everyone wearing them look like they just stepped out of the 60's
Don't worry. They'll come up with some styles so you can look like a refuge from the '80's instead! ;) :p :D

·
Registered
27,319 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I dunno, MadKaw, I don't think these will help certain TA members, unless the glasses can disguise beards, kilts and cowboy boots.
Ah! But you could slip on a kilt, cowboy boots and a cardboard beard and make everybody think you were somebody else!

·
Super Moderator
13,819 Posts
Ah! But you could slip on a kilt, cowboy boots and a cardboard beard and make everybody think you were somebody else!
NEVER! I'll risk taking that involuntary ride in a black government helicopter to a re-edukation kamp, before EVER dressing like that!

·
Registered
17,062 Posts
And I am worried about being recognized because????
Oh...........I know. It was that 'D' I got in history in 7th grade.
The teacher always told me that would come back to haunt me.

·
Super Moderator
13,819 Posts
How long, I wonder, until some left-leaning legislature (federal or state, pick one) introduces a bill making the sale of infrared LEDs illegal? "Why would any law-abiding citizen want to hide their face from cameras? If they have not broken the law, they have nothing to fear."

Yeah, right.

·
Registered
19,167 Posts
Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.....

·
Registered
3,379 Posts
Let me try to figure this out, duh. With Clark Kent's glasses, a super model hair do, under a lighted ball cap, his designer shirt (with or without pockets), shave the beard, kilt, boots and a new attitude. Then a certain Texan would only have to get permission to paint the house a different color and on camera he wouldn't be recognized? Nope ain't gonna happen.

·
Premium Member
16,955 Posts
And I am worried about being recognized because????
Oh...........I know. It was that 'D' I got in history in 7th grade.
The teacher always told me that would come back to haunt me.

Or because you was foolin with Bad Bobs Ol' lady.... :D

1 - 20 of 24 Posts