Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just ordered this gun on gunbroker.com.... I can't wait to get it.
Beautiful piece. Loved the way it felt in my hands at the store.
Anyone else have this gun?

This is my third gun.

so far my babies are a smith M&P 9, taurus 24/7 pro c 9, and now the kimber.

Ryan

·
Registered
959 Posts
A Top Rated Gun Forsure...<:))

·
Registered
6,761 Posts
I recall that Kimber went through a few different versions of the external extractor but they later back to the original design for the Series II guns. Hopefully yours will run well. Some did and some didn't.

Steelheart

·
Registered
2,109 Posts
ryank78

Bought my first Kimber at a show two weeks ago. Same as yours. My brother is still in LE in Texas and has carried various 1911's for 45 years. Swears by Kimbers but admits to prejudice against foreign-made guns. He was really tickled when I told him about my CDP II. Shoots great, no probs. Pretty little thing, fun to fondle. Note that heavy barrel? Puts my Glock to shame.

Lotta bucks for "carrying", tho. Mine was used, in excellent condition for $775.00. Could not resist!

The great thing about Taurus? I don't mind getting a bit rough with it. Most importantly, they are good weapons accessible to more people because of price. And, guaranteed for life!

smit

·
Registered
11 Posts
Have a Kimber Eclipse II custom shop due in Tuesday, any experience with them. I have heard you either swear by them or at them. This one is supposed to have come out of the custom shop and not the production line custom

1 - 6 of 6 Posts