Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
14,037 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have the opportunity to purchase a Kimber Custom Raptor II .45 Stainless at what sounds like a fair price. It has had less than 100 rounds through it and priced at $780.
Never been a big Kimber follower, so anyone have some feedback to share on the pistol and or the price?
Thanks

·
Registered
9,191 Posts
If you come across just about any Kimber under $1000, you're doing pretty good. 100 rounds should mean nothing, as many guns need to be run a few more hundred to get a good break in and user familiarity. If i had the money, i would possibly buy it. Unless i had plans for some other random firearm.

·
Registered
36,587 Posts
The Raptor is actually my favorite Kimber gun!
Kimber is a good semi custom maker of 1911's and the price seems fair to good from pricing on new ones here.
I may end up with one some day, you know i suffer from this 1911 addiction and such.

·
Premium Member
16,955 Posts
I have the opportunity to purchase a Kimber Custom Raptor II .45 Stainless at what sounds like a fair price. It has had less than 100 rounds through it and priced at $780.
Never been a big Kimber follower, so anyone have some feedback to share on the pistol and or the price?
Thanks
Well if that piece was at my local GS for that price it would be mine............

1 - 5 of 5 Posts