Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
548 Posts
Looks like an old Rincoln to me but also kinda like late 70s LTD. I dunno.

Reactions: Armd2DaTeeth

·
Administrator
39,383 Posts
Looks a lot like an old Lincoln stretch limo, with a coffin on top.

·
Registered
548 Posts
I found the winner!!! Its around a 75 Mercury Grand Marquis, being a foreign version there are slight differences.

·
Registered
34,138 Posts
Yup, I'd go with the Mercury. I was going to guess it was a 1974 Lincoln made over into a hearse. I'll bet they bought it on Ebay!

·
Moderator in Memorium 1940-2014
13,540 Posts
Last night I was thinking about his coffin.
Given his obsession with trying to appear tall, I wonder if they packed him in a John Wayne-sized box?

·
Registered
29,717 Posts

·
Member Emeritus 1946-2018
35,996 Posts
I'd have guessed an older model Lincoln Continental stretch limo.

·
Registered
9,164 Posts
I'd have guessed an older model Lincoln Continental stretch limo.
I'm gonna have to agree with you there, it looks like my Grandmothers old 1974 Lincoln Continental. Only thing is hers was Carolina Blue with a dark blue vinyl top and interior. The coffin on top is an optical illusion though. The white flower platform is tilted in such a manner that the pointed ends of his coffic appear to look as wide as the base is. The space inside probably just barely fits him due to the angles.

·
Registered
2,535 Posts
Who cares....should have been a horse drawn buggy the way he'd run that country and his people in the ground!!
Our Own Dear Leader wants the same thing here.:icon_ nono2::icon_ nono2::icon_ nono2::icon_ nono2:

·
Registered
14,713 Posts
If any of yall watch Top Gear (the British version, not the american knock off) they answered the question. Communism never produced a good car!

http://www.topgear.com/uk/video-search?Phrase=communist cars&Urn=communist-cars-1
That episode was almost as funny as the one where they made their own campers. I especially liked the part where James tried to push a button to change gears and the whole gear shifter assembly fell backwards into the dashboard. Oh wait. That was in part three sorry.

1 - 20 of 40 Posts