Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4,027 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a Gen 2 Keltec Sub 2000 ( Glock 19 mags ) on its way to my FFL ...I have noticed the price has dropped on this little carbine over the past few weeks .. So I went ahead and ordered one ...I owned one about a decade ago . Really liked it ,, and I traded it for something or another... The ability of this carbine folding is a big plus .. Sould make a handy home defense carbine and a fine carbine to take on vacation... and car/truck carbine ... The 9mm out of a 16in carbine reachs 150 to 200fps when compared to pistols ..

Attachments

·
8,902 Posts
Reactions: Buckeye!

·
Registered
4,027 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
silverstring , I saw where Keltec will actually do the upgrades .. for a flat $40.00 fee . You just ship your carbine with your upgrade parts ..

·
8,902 Posts
silverstring , I saw where Keltec will actually do the upgrades .. for a flat $40.00 fee . You just ship your carbine with your upgrade parts ..
That may have recently changed. There was a post last week on the Mcarbo forum that they stopped doing that, theory is since they are getting ready to make an Mcarbo model , they don;t want to undercut their business by doing the upgrades versus selling a more expensive carbine. It would be a good idea to call them to clarify before you start thinking about upgrades.

Reactions: Buckeye!
1 - 4 of 4 Posts