Taurus Firearm Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5,734 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anybody ever order parts directly from Kel Tec? I broke the assrmbly pin on my son's p11 and that seems to be the only place I can find one but their website won't complete orders.

·
Registered
1,597 Posts
Call 'em up and explain it to them. I've got a PF-9, original owner, and they sent me an extractor spring no questions asked.

·
Registered
3,064 Posts
Call 'em up and explain it to them. I've got a PF-9, original owner, and they sent me an extractor spring no questions asked.
Definitely - - CALL THEM. Tey have customer service like every other manufacturer wishes they could.

I once had a P-11 that had the barrel blow open (long story), it peeled on the rifling and the slide was jammed about a quarter of an inch back. I mean BLOWN GUN! I sent it in to them, and in a week, had it back with this letter: We couldn't repair the barrel, so we installed a new one. We couldn't move the slide, so we installed a new one. We couldn't get the slide off to examine the receiver/trigger group, so we installed a new one, and we noticed that the grip-frame had a few scuff marks so we installed a new one. Oh, by the way, we sent you a new magazine for your trouble. Thanks, and if we can be of further help, please let us know.

What they did, - in reality - was stamped my serial number on a new production gun. Back in a week, too. Let's see anybody match that!

Flash

1 - 6 of 6 Posts