Taurus Firearm Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
im really diggin this little piece as of late...wondering if anyone owns one or has shot one...i have big hands and am worried about it biting my hand up

·
Registered
959 Posts
Have not heard of that being a problem with this gun... Just don't accidentally forget, and get into some kind of a Two hand grip where you stack your thumb over the crotch of your shooting hand... OUCH...<:-((

Don't Limp-Wrist that little mule...<:))

·
Registered
299 Posts
Does it shoot POA for you? I had one of the early ones and try as I might I could not get on the paper with it. That being said after going back to the factory for same trigger work it went bang every time I pulled the trigger. It worked with a 13 round S&W mag and the extention fit well.

I would buy another one if I had the chance.

·
Registered
1,573 Posts
I have a couple of them. They shoot fine. They're not a range gun, but once I got comfortable with it, I started to carry it a lot. I have a belt clip on one, so IWB carry is great. No holster needed.

·
Registered
81 Posts
I have one. My main wish is for a wider trigger (the trigger shoe for it is really a lousy design without modifications). Trigger pull is fairly stiff, but after a lot of dry-firing, it's like a decent double-action revolver to me.

So far I've only had one issue (a single light strike...still not sure what caused it).

·
Registered
3,737 Posts
I put the trigger shoe on mine. I don't love it and I don't hate it either. I'll leave it on for now. I've never had an ftf and only 1 fte. Thats was the last round that went through it before going back to Kel-Tec.

·
Registered
3,737 Posts
I'll let you all know. They told me 6-8 week lead time when I first talked to them. Second time they told me 6 weeks. I hope they are correct. The P11 is my main carry gun. Since I don't have it now, I've been carrying my 24/7. What a difference!!! It is huge compared to my P11. Not to knock my 24/7 (I love it) but, I can't wait to get my P11 back.

·
Registered
5 Posts
It's not the prettiest gun in the world but if you're looking for a gun that easily conceals, holds 12+1 rounds, and goes bang all the time, you can't beat the P11. I can't even count the number of rounds I've put through mine. Initially I had some FTE's but after about 200 rounds, things smoothed out and it now works everytime.

The key to good function is proper lubrication. Once this gun dries up, it'll let you know.

Accuracywise, it'll hit COM at 7 yards consistently. I've never truly tested it's accuracy since I shoot it as if I were in a defense scenario.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts