Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just found out about this forum.....glad to see that someone has taken notice and provided a decent place to talk about the understated Taurus products.

I have several of them.
PT-145 Millennium Pro
PT-24/7 Pro 9mm (just got this one)
Model 415 revolver in 41mag
PT-1911 (Christmas Present for my son)

tex45acp

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm in a little town between Houston & San Antonio a little south of I-10.

·
TaurusArmed.net Forum Founder
6,541 Posts
tex45acp said:
I'm in a little town between Houston & San Antonio a little south of I-10.
Is it called Shiner?? :D

It's goo to see some fellow Texans here!

·
Registered
2,026 Posts
tex45acp said:
I have several of them.
PT-145 Millennium Pro
PT-24/7 Pro 9mm (just got this one)
Model 415 revolver in 41mag
PT-1911 (Christmas Present for my son)

tex45acp
How do you like the 415? I've always been interested in the.41 although I've never owned one... Welcome aboard!!

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Flyer,

No but I am so close I can smell the hopps cooking......LOL. I do like a cold Shiner Bock once in a while as well.

TitaniumMan,

It has been a great revolver, but had a pretty rough DA trigger in the beginning. I took it apartand polished all trigger parts, except the sear surfaces, and made it much nicer. It is accurate when shooting 215gr SWC handloads, but sprays everything else around pretty good. I originally bought it as a field carry gun for snakes, before I found my 5.5" Stainless Redhawk in 41mag. I still take it out with me from time to time.

Here it is next to a couple of my Rugers

·
32,495 Posts
Welcome to the forum. The .41 Magnum is like Taurus products. Under rated, but excellent design. I am feeling a bit overwhelmed by all the Texans here. What is a poor beaver dammed Yankee supposed to think? Happy to have you aboard.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts