Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
32,613 Posts
Welcome to the forum. This place is loaded with old and new revolver owners and afcionados. Feel right at home. The Revolver forum should be just your cup of tea then. :) Or is it coffee? :)

Might I ask what revolver or revolvers do you have? Taurus and Ruger seem to be the predominant ones here with a sprinkling of S&W thrown in for good measure.

Glad your user name wasn't DB with the Cooper added on. ;D :D ;) If I have to explain that joke everyone better be getting out their criminal justice books because history homework is being assigned.

And you probably have heard that joke way too many times. :) ;D

Feel free to jump in anywhere. This is a easy going place as well as interesting.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for the Welcome.

Yes I have heard the DB Cooper joke once or twice. I also might have heard a twin peaks joke or two over the years. :p.

I have a couple S&W 44 specials, a 38 special model 10, and a Ruger single six convertible.

I have had a taurus model 85, that I gave my brother last year when he finally decided to stop being an anti and found out how much fun range time can be.

·
Registered
8,150 Posts
Welcome aboard Dale, very good to have you here with us. Though I like autos, I'm a revolver lover at heart.

Best Wishes :)

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks for the welcome.

I don't mind bottom feeders aside from getting pelted in face with brass.

Unfortunately I suffer from stubby fingers and have trouble with many of the duty size autos. Every so often I bought an auto that I just couldnt live without, but they have all been traded off or sold. Revolvers were just easier for me to tailor the grip size.

·
Registered
1,039 Posts
Like the last part of your name, reminds me of an old friend of mine ;)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts