Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
5,979 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It is that time of your for me. I just renewed my supporting member subscription. I encourage you all to join or reenlist when the time comes. For a 4 cents a day you be a superstar. ;)

Thank you to the moderators and members here who help make this such a great community. I look forward to seeing some of you at Sand Lake and hope to meet and shoot with many more in the coming years.

Ron

·
Registered
12,089 Posts
Here here! Well done, ISSMER. Support of this forum is well worth the investment!

Approved.jpg

·
Registered
24,545 Posts
OK, OK, You talked me into it.

·
Registered
4,378 Posts
Wise choice, to celebrate you should go to Gilhoolies and get some food. Their fried oysters are great. That place is one of the few things I miss about living in Texas.

·
Registered
5,979 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
Dang it ISSMER - now we have to put up with you for another year :p
I don't know where else to get the midget wrestling report, hot red head pics, etc. Besides...I am certain the world is ending since Elwood picked up a 24/7. ;)

Reactions: silverstring

·
Banned
15,276 Posts
It is that time of your for me. I just renewed my supporting member subscription. I encourage you all to join or reenlist when the time comes. For a 4 cents a day you be a superstar. ;)

Thank you to the moderators and members here who help make this such a great community. I look forward to seeing some of you at Sand Lake and hope to meet and shoot with many more in the coming years.

Ron
We had a name for guys like you in the military. I think it was something like: suck-up or something like that!:icon_ poke::D:D:D

Reactions: ISSMER and Texheim

·
Registered
15,646 Posts
Renewed in February.

·
Registered
5,979 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
We had a name for guys like you in the military. I think it was something like: suck-up or something like that!:icon_ poke::D:D:D
I forgot to say "but..." ;)

Reactions: AOCM.RET
1 - 11 of 11 Posts