Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
493 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just reached the 1k mark on my 24/7 9mm. :) :)
This gun is great it shoots better now than when I first bought it. I did have my very first ftf but the life saving second pull fired the round and just kept going.
I cant wait to save up and get me a 24/7 .40 compact. ;D ;D

·
Registered
8,150 Posts
Sounds good Weaponize. :D MPanova has, 10,000 (probably more now) rounds through one of his 24/7 PRO .45s. I need one also. (and about a thousand other guns as well)

·
Registered
280 Posts
Everytime I look on the internet I find a new gun I want. I better be careful or my wife will take away my computer.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Sounds good to hear about the number of rounds without failure. I put just under 250 rounds through my 24/7 .45 the second day of ownership with NO FTF, FTE, or anything like wise. The only failures were corrected by restriking the primers on some reloads of mine that had 3+ year old primers in them. And thankfully they did go off with a 3rd or 4th strike, so I'm pretty much assuming that it was ammo related and not gun related.

Love the gun, it feeds FMJ's, LRN, JHP, LSWC, and every power level load that I feel comfortable shooting through a 1991A1. Much unlike my last foray into the polymer frame market: XD45.

·
Administrator
18,117 Posts
Congrats!!! ;D

·
22,058 Posts
Well weaponize if you like it now you will really like it at 3500+. I have that on my 24/7 9mm L/S. Its get smoother and smoother. :thumb: :shooter:

·
Registered
325 Posts
congrats buddy. stock up on ammo before prices jump again. let us know when the next milestone is reached.

·
Registered
493 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks everyone. I couldn't happier with this gun. And thanks for all the info on this site I almost didn't purchase it but after hearing everbody's great reviews I did and I'm thankful. Happy Easter!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts