Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just picked up a 607 for $300 a little much i think but its 98% and i liked it soo.Anyone own one and can you tell the ups and downs on these? Thanks hopefully i will have a chance to take it out this weekend.

·
Administrator
35,444 Posts
Do you have a picture of it? I'd like to see it if you do.....

Welcome, by the way.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I took some pics . Tried to upload them . says size to big ! I used smallest setting on my camera.how do i make it smaller?

·
Administrator
35,444 Posts
save them down to 1024x1024 jpg files - Photoshop is good for that, not sure about other products.

·
Registered
1,467 Posts
if you are using outlook express it will downsize them for you if you let it. just email them to yourself. easy.

·
Registered
107 Posts
Congrats on the 607! I love mine like a brother who doesn't borrow money. The major upside is that it handles very hot and heavy .357 Mag. loads like you put .38 S&W in there. Do you have the 4" or 6" barrel? Blue or stainless? Details, man!

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I have the Blue 6". It was calling my name from the used section. thought it would make a nice woods gun. We have a problem with wild dogs.A fisherman was attacked last year.If not for jumping in the stream he would have been killed.I spend a lot of time in the woods thought 607 would make a nice weapon.I have my ccw and I'm not a small guy so size was not important.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks for all the help on the pics. working on them now.will post soon.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts