Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Here is my brand new duo tone PT111. Gave her a good cleaning and now she is ready for the range. Only thing wrong with what i got in the box is one of the mags does not hold the ammo right so i am going to see about getting a new one. But one is just fine for now. Man i just love the duo tone it is just so pretty. Enjoy. There will be better pics to come.

Attachments

·
Member Emeritus 1946-2018
35,996 Posts
Congrats on your acquisition of one of the finest Taurus pistols made!

I've got her twin sister. ;)
009 - PT111 and The Word.JPG

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
The twin looks great. Thank you for the advise i was not sure how it worked with the mags. But i will be contacting them tomorrow. And i will soon be getting my conceal carry license soon, so i cant wait for that. got to start looking for a good holster or two.

·
Registered
436 Posts
The twin looks great. Thank you for the advise i was not sure how it worked with the mags. But i will be contacting them tomorrow. And i will soon be getting my conceal carry license.
Hope you get good news about the nags and good luck on getting your CC.

·
35,996 Posts
015 - PT111 in Fobus holster.jpg I can highly recommend the Fobus OWB Paddle Holster.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thank you for the recommendation on the holster. Any good ones for IWB. What would be good if i wore a lot of plain t-shirts. Gets pretty hot in southern GA So dont ofter wear jackets.

·
35,996 Posts
030 - PT145 and IWB holster.JPG
Yes, I can also highly recommend the Tommy Theis IWB holster. This one carries my PT145 and was a grace gift from one of our fine forum members.
I have to wear an oversized pair of pants (one size larger), but by golly, this rig is amazingly comfortable and stays in place and retains the handgun wonderfully.

Reactions: Rod

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thank you very much. I have been looking into them as i have seen them on here. I think that i am going to go with one like that as i read great things about it. You have been a great help thank you again.

·
35,996 Posts
Thank you very much. I have been looking into them as i have seen them on here. I think that i am going to go with one like that as i read great things about it. You have been a great help thank you again.
You are most welcome.

Glad to be of assistance. :cool:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts