Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
246 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, I finally decided to break down and get one. Ordered a Public Defender Poly from Bud's today. Good price I think 364.00 with free shipping (but + for non-cash payment, boo!) so not too bad I'd say. Best part is that my NRA membership just came up due so I believe I can just submit my receipt for the Judge and I should get a years membership. Anyhow, I'm guessing I'll get it next week sometime so I'll make sure to post pics when I get it.

I did get a chance to hold one at a local shop (was in a different state though so I couldn't buy it there) and found the grip a bit small so I'm going to look around for a new grip. I'm hoping the Poly's fit the 85 frame, it looks like they will...

Reactions: Armd2DaTeeth

·
Registered
2,535 Posts
Congrats on the acquisition.

Enjoy,shoot the crap outta some targets and post the pics here for our viewing pleasure.

·
Registered
3,960 Posts
Boy I had a hard time deciding between a Poly and a UL I chose the UL because ,I couldn't find a Poly!!!

Great purchase !!!

·
Registered
548 Posts
Congrats and enjoy!!! Looking forward to pics and range report!

·
Member Emeritus 1946-2018
35,996 Posts
I'd say $364.00 is a great deal on the Poly Judge!

·
Registered
3,223 Posts
You done good!! Enjoy your new Judge, but be careful...no accidents allowed!!!

·
Registered
246 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Boy I had a hard time deciding between a Poly and a UL I chose the UL because ,I couldn't find a Poly!!!

Great purchase !!!
Might be a generational thing or something but I see a lot of people that seem to think the Poly model is real fugly but I actually prefer the looks of it to the basic model. To me it just looks meaner or something :) Anyhow, I already got the shipping notice from Buds and it looks like it will be here tomorrow! Super kudos to buds for the fast shipping, now I just gotta find some ammo for a weekend at the range :)

·
Registered
246 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Ahhhhhhh! Well, my poly came in today to my FFL, however the Pistol Registration person for my county is out sick probably till next week so there it sits at the gun shop :(

I got to at least inspect it however and it looks great.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts