Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just ordered a Crossbreed Mini Tuck for my TCP. It came highly recommended and they have their 2 weeks try out policy.

My question is what is the shipping time like? The website says 6-8 weeks but I just want to see what shipping has been like for past customers?

·
10,379 Posts
Ordered mine a couple years ago and it came around 5 weeks. With the current feeding frenzy I wouldn't be a bit surprised if it's not closer to the 8 weeks.

·
Registered
20,085 Posts
Good question for customer service. :cool:

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
As an update... It will be 10 weeks on Thursday and per their site it hasn't shipped yet. :confused:

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I Called And Spoke With Them Today. They Are Shipping Orders From 3/6 Today. She Told Me To Expect About 9 More Business Days Before Shipping....

:/

·
Registered
295 Posts
I had a crossbreed on order 6 weeks ago and after a 4 week wait I called and they told me it would be another 8 weeks, I cancelled the order.

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I just got shipping notification today. 11 weeks to the day that I ordered it.

I hope it was worth it

·
Super Moderator
20,009 Posts
I'm sure you will. I have a Minituck that I ordered about 4 years ago for my PT140 and 145. I just heat it with a hair dryer and press the kydex in to hold a little tighter when I swap from 145 to 140.

I also ordered a Supertuck about 8-9 months later for my 1911 but I never use. Not due to non functioning but I just never carry my 1911 - its heavy! I will occasionally, during the cooler months, carry my 1911 but I OC it when I do under heavier coats. OC is OK in Ga, though, so I have this luxury. Otherwise I'm sure I would use the IWB Supertuck.

Please let us know how its going in a month or two. I really don't anticipate any problems - they are very well made holsters and wear comfortably. I'm one who has taken a nap or two without a pain or discomfort as I really don't even think about carrying when I carry. But, that should go for all holsters which share that platform/design model. Kholsters are almost identical and other brands look very similar too.

·
Registered
133 Posts
Should have checked out Theis holsters.

·
Registered
295 Posts
My White Hat came the other day (3 week delivery time) with a kydex for my 1911 and an extra for my SD9VE...real happy with it so far.

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Should have checked out Theis holsters.
I looked at damn near every bolster company. Crossbreed had everything I wanted and not a single complaint from any if the customers. The shipping sucked, i admit, but I'd rather get what i than substitute just to get it faster or cheaper

·
Registered
81 Posts
It is well worth the wait in my opinion. I ordered the shooters pack with the super slide for my P95 and the holster, mag pouch and dress belt are flawless. As I have stated before, My MicroClip is awesome. For a small company with only 7 employees (I think they have a second location and new workers to help with the backlog) they do well. My wait time was about two months and some change, but I can't complain. The product is well worth it!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts