Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Howdy you all. I googled for a Taurus forum a while back and couldn't find one. I was pretty happy to accidently find this one.
Anyway I am a fan of Taurus handguns. I am a proud owner of a Tracker 627SS4. I have literally drug that pistol through the sand and mud/gumbo while hunting and it has never failed me. And I will be placing an order for a new Model 940 within a day or so.
Now I'm just a regular guy. I am a follower of Jesus the Christ. I am married to a truly awesome woman, and we have two beautiful daughters (a 3 year old and the youngest is 8 months). I work as a motorcycle/atv mechanic at the local Honda Yamaha dealership.
I am a meat hunter. Not against trophy type hunting, it's just not what I do.
I also hunt fossils, am into blackpowder rifles, American mountain man type ways, and learning the finer art of brain tanning.
I ride my motorcycle(s) when I can.
I spent 11 years with the U.S. Army as an Infantry Scout.
It's a good day and I am glad to have found this forum.
And there is a PT1911 in my future also, but after the 940.

·
Registered
2,585 Posts
Welcome From Arizona :wave:

Glad that you are here..look around and have fun :D
Nice introduction...own a 627 myself..they sure are good guns....you will find this forum to be very helpful and considerate...there is also many church going folk on here as well.... :thumb:

·
Registered
579 Posts
Welcome from Missouri. Look around and have fun.

·
Registered
8,150 Posts
Welcome to the forum, we're glad to have you with us. If you have any questions please feel free to ask.

Best Wishes

·
Administrator
39,925 Posts
Welcome from West Texas! :wave:

Thought your user name said old bike wench. Damn near got interested. :drool:

·
Registered
467 Posts
Welcome from Florida. Glad to see another m/c rider here on the forum. Lots of friendly advice and great information available.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts