Taurus Firearm Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
7,241 Posts
Good for you. It will be put to good use!

·
Registered
3,077 Posts
Great website. I'm happy to help support the people that make this possible.
Welcome to the club.

I agree it's a very good way to spend just a few bucks.

·
Banned
5,006 Posts
Wait, guys, how do I become a supporting member? Just aim me at somebody who will take my money, please.

·
Member Emeritus 1946-2018
35,996 Posts
Wait, guys, how do I become a supporting member? Just aim me at somebody who will take my money, please.
Just click on the "Supporting Member" designation with the star beside it underneath darbo's name .

·
Super Moderator
20,112 Posts
Just click on the "Supporting Member" designation with the star beside it underneath darbo's name .
Harry, you beat me to the draw - and I was gonna make off with some quick money too . . . .

And, on a serious note, I cannot believe they waited this long to put something like this up. I have "signed up" or "joined" many a forum with an up fron $25-50 donation and thought nothing of it. And, yes, this site is growing and certainly doesn't hurt to defray costs some.

Good luck there rifleshooter!

·
Premium Member
16,168 Posts
I'll be adding to the coffers as soon as I can.

·
Registered
4,199 Posts
Congratulations I felt it was the least I could for all the information friends and entertainment I get in exchange.

·
Banned
17,333 Posts
Maybe they will get mine Monday since no Saturday delivery. :rolleyes:

·
Super Moderator
20,112 Posts
Congratulations I felt it was the least I could for all the information friends and entertainment I get in exchange.
And, remember, don't forget to tip yer waitress!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts