Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
24,537 Posts
Nah, not so much. Violins are too scratchy.

·
Registered
3,282 Posts
What was that supposed to be? If it was music I sure didn't hear it through all the noise. I couldn't hear the violins enough to know if they were scratchy.

I don't think loud qualifies as good.....

Don

·
Registered
3,749 Posts
There was a lot more noise in the background than could be seen. got about 30 sec. of it and had to quit.

·
Banned
15,276 Posts
Well, in that arena of the music world they may be considered good, but in my world, they are not. Just not my cup of tea.:icon_ rocker::rating00:

Reactions: bravo26t

·
Registered
3,007 Posts
Meytal and the girls are good eye candy, and I like their music. Not gonna lie.

+1 from me.

Reactions: TexasAviator

·
Registered
2,819 Posts
I must be getting old. I liked it and then again I like a lot of Lady Gaga music also..:)

·
Registered
3,046 Posts
I'm quite familiar with the original and I liked their version. Can't say I've ever seen violins playing metal before!

I would guess most of you that didn't like it would like the original even less.

·
Registered
14,643 Posts
I've followed Meytal for about 2 years now. She's really a very skilled percussionist. Not too bad for a former IDF gal.

·
Super Moderator
40,475 Posts
I liked it, listened to it twice!

Reactions: YOT and CreekFisher

·
Registered
3,878 Posts
Meytal is good! This is not one if my favorite videos of her's... I may have to go watch a few more of her covers!

Creek

(And I would still watch her play even at 300 lbs... She is a good drummer that can put out a good video with great audio)

·
Registered
6,183 Posts
I must be getting really old, but I prefer hearing a good violin and even a good fiddle, but that didn't hold my interest.

·
Registered
15,646 Posts
Better than System of a Down. I don't like the singer.

·
Registered
4,464 Posts
Easy to watch, but VERY hard to listen to!

Reactions: tcox4freedom

·
Registered
192 Posts
I'm quite familiar with the original and I liked their version. Can't say I've ever seen violins playing metal before!

I would guess most of you that didn't like it would like the original even less.
+1

I thought it was a great cover...and very pleasant to watch as well!

1 - 20 of 34 Posts