Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Picked up my TH40C today. Cleaned and lubed ready for the range. I'm a hammer fired guy only so the TH40C fits right in. Don't care for the 15 round mag, wish it came with two 11's. Appears to be a very well made firearm, fits my hand very well. The DA isn't the best but it may improve with use. There doesn't appear to be many TH owners here, will be watching for posts on the TH.

·
Registered
7,038 Posts
Welcome to taurusarmed.net from an Old Soldier in Olympia, WA; in the Great Pacific Northwest - "Taurus® Spoken Here! Hooaaahhhh!!!!!

·
Banned
1,582 Posts
Welcome to TA from Cherokee County, Georgia.

CherokeeCounty.jpg

·
Registered
7,789 Posts
Welcome to the forum from Northern Oklahoma.

·
Super Moderator
36,040 Posts
Welcome from Northern Illinois! Let us know further impressions after the range visit!

·
Registered
13,944 Posts
Oh man, I can't believe you went out an purchased a "Taurus". Didn't you do any research on the brand first? LOL!!!

The TH is the new model replacement for the PT809 and PT840 series pistols. I have a few of each in both full size and compact frames. I agree with you on the feel of the high capacity magazine in the hand. Not only does it feel weird, but looks pretty strange and unbalanced too. I usually carry with the compact magazine in place and keep the higher capacity nearby at hand. Unless it is doing nightstand duty next to the bed...Then I figure I want all the round available from the get go.

Welcome to the forum, I think you will really like it the more time you spend in here.

·
Registered
24,606 Posts
Welcome to TA from /Minnesota.

·
Administrator
39,708 Posts
Welcome from West Texas! :hand26:

·
Registered
29,899 Posts
Welcome aboard from the "GunShine"state of Florida.

State of over 2 MILLION 21 THOUSAND Concealed Carry Licenses and counting!

1 - 20 of 27 Posts