Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5,205 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:D i just picked up our new 9mm24/7 pros 1 blued and 1 stainless.man they are sweet.i cant wait to go to the range.we both (me and my wife)have to work this weekend but maybe nextweekend.i bought a box of 250 rounds REM.UMC for it.they say luger and the manual for our gun says to use 9mm para. is this the same thing? i also got 1 box of win. hollow points.we are going to fire half the box in each gun to make sure the gun feeds them ok.is there anything we need to know before going to the range? thanks

·
Registered
10,043 Posts
9X19---9mm Luger---9mm Parabellum---9mm NATO are all the same round.

·
Administrator
17,827 Posts
Congrats on your new 9mm 24/7 Pro's!!! I love my Blued 9mm 24/7 Pro and I've no doubt you'll love yours!

Should be no trouble with your ammunition! 24/7's are very feed reliable! Mine has fed and fired everything!

Before you head to the Range, give each Pistol a thorough cleaning and Lubing! The packing grease in the guns is not considered a lubricant and will just attract powder residue, gunking up the gun.

·
Registered
8 Posts
yah the UMC is great. its a little more smokey than some other brands of ammo, but my 24/7 loves the stuff. so far fed over 1200 rnds of UMC with no FTF.

·
Registered
5,205 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
great thanks everyone.we are planning on going to the range this saturday after my wife gets home from work.its about time because she has not stopped telling me how she will be a better shot then me!!!!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts