Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
290 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So just got off the phone with taurus cs and was only on hold about 1 minute. It was in regards to my pt 92 that has a gouge behind the takedown latch. They sent me a shipping label and said they would gladly fix it for me. I'm just nervous about sending my baby on a trip that far away from me lol. Just nervous or paronoid you could say,but it needs to be done due to it making it kinda hard at times to takedown due to the gouge. So off she goes tommorrow wish me luck guys.

·
Registered
290 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yep she is all packed up and ready to go the beach. Drop her tommorrow morning before work. I think my fiancee is more upset than me the pt 92 is her favorite I think I'm gonna give it to her when it gets back and get me a pt1911 lol but don't tell her that lol

·
Registered
50 Posts
image.jpg To make you feel better, mine has the same gouge! It's hidden so hasn't bothered me so far and no mechanical problems with it. Curious to see how they deal with it.

·
Registered
14,092 Posts
If you like the PT92 but want something a little different you could always try located and picking up a PT917 (kind of a smaller version of the PT92) or a PT911 more of a compact easier to conceal carry size semi auto.

Both are 9mm as is the PT92 so there would be no need to start collecting another caliber ammo.

The PT909 is also a sweet Taurus 9mm that is more along the design of the 911 but a larger size frame and longer barrel.

Here is a photo of the PT911 and a PT917

·
Registered
18,376 Posts
If you like the PT92 but want something a little different you could always try located and picking up a PT917 (kind of a smaller version of the PT92) or a PT911 more of a compact easier to conceal carry size semi auto.

Both are 9mm as is the PT92 so there would be no need to start collecting another caliber ammo.

The PT909 is also a sweet Taurus 9mm that is more along the design of the 911 but a larger size frame and longer barrel.

Those are just gorgeous guns JRJ.

·
Registered
320 Posts

Yeah...I want one of each...beautiful firearms! :D

Reactions: jonrjen
1 - 10 of 10 Posts