Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My carry gun is going to be the Millenium pro 9mm and I plan on carrying on my waist.
Do any of you guys have a gun like this and if so where did you get (and what kind?) your holster?

·
Registered
7,241 Posts
Congrats on your CCP,(in Ohio it's a CHL). Holsters are a real personal choice. You'll probably end up with a box full before you find the one that works for you. Good luck on your search. Oh, Welcome to both of you.

·
Registered
300 Posts
Congrats! :clap:

·
Registered
417 Posts
I carry IWB with my PT111SS with a Kholster
For OWB carry IE open carry I use an Active Pro Gear pancake holster

You can google either of these and check them out.

Some of the folks on here also like the Tucker Gun leather holsters... and he is a site sponsor.

·
Registered
826 Posts
Congrats! The only suggestion i can give on holsters is, get a cheap uncle mikes, figure out where comfortable carry is and look for something near the same cant and depth.... thats what i did

·
Registered
169 Posts
Kholsters are a pretty good starting point use locktite on the screws and trim it the way you like it
I still carry mine every now and then.

·
Registered
75 Posts
I"m sure others would agree that holsters are a very personal thing. Try a LGS that will let you take your gun in, try out the holster and practice drawing. Not many LGS's will do that, but that's where i buy my holsters.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts