Taurus Firearm Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,016 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I just got back from the gun show. I took my dad and my wife so we had a good time. I picked up 5000 rounds of 9mm for $435.00 and 5000 rounds of .45 for $730.00 and 10,000 rounds of 22lr for $150.00 So all in all I think I got some pretty good deals on ammo. I found a sweat deal on a Raging Bull 500 S&W (with the 10" barrel) for $579.00 but as I was pulling out my cash one of the other guys at the booth said it was sold already :'( No one had a 24/7 in 9mm left so I'll keep an eye out for one of those at the show coming up in a month ;)

·
Registered
6,761 Posts
Thats some good prices. What brand/loads did you find?

Makes me wish that you could find ammo in case lots at shows in Mn. I can't even find a decent selection of social ammo at shows around here.

Steelheart

·
Registered
1,016 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
They are reloads from the same place I always get them when they make it down here for the shows. They use once fires brass, clean burning powder and winchester primers. All are Brass cased and FMJ. I'm not sure what he is charging most people now that prices have gone up because that is the same price he has charged me for the last 2 years or so. Of course I have bought well over 60,000 rounds from him in various calibers over the last few years. ;)

·
Super Moderator
35,686 Posts
Wow, lota ammo in one sittin'. I reload most of mine on an as needed basis. Used to keep me real busy, but I don't shoot near as much anymore. I used to order 7.62x39 by the case, but it's getting quite expensive now days. I think I have about 1500 rounds left.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts