Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
21,110 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sends $800 a month on beer! ON BEER!

Sent from an undisclosed underground location by fingerless monkeys using TapatalkI

·
Registered
5,922 Posts
Need a friend? I think he needs a liver donor!

·
Banned
15,276 Posts
Is he drinking all that beer on his own? :shocked:

Reactions: ICUKev and Texheim

·
Registered
18,575 Posts
:unsure: Sorry, man but I refuse to believe there could ever be that much beer that close to you....:dry:.....and you wouldn't know about it.

·
Premium Member
16,168 Posts
With that kind of bill I'm surprised you haven't noticed the weekly beer truck delivery before now.

·
Registered
177 Posts
Wow! Let's see, that equals at least two Tauri per month.

·
Registered
18,575 Posts
With that kind of bill I'm surprised you haven't noticed the weekly beer truck delivery before now.
Really....:unsure:....prob'ly has no idea if the guy's married, has kids or not but damned sure knows what he spends on beer every month.

·
Registered
14,703 Posts
Funny thing is that this neighbor went home and told his wife, "Ya know, that guy spends $$$ a month on guns and ammo every month!"...

·
Banned
17,333 Posts
He needs a change of address form, I'll comply! :cool:

Reactions: Texheim

·
Registered
24,536 Posts
I had a SIL that used to do that.

·
Registered
24,960 Posts
Being the brother of a beer drinking alcoholic, I assume he's not buying the premium stuff. That said, he's going through something like 18 to 20 beers a day.
It's not about the quality, it's about the quantity and alcohol content. They're pretty savvy about this.

·
Registered
15,646 Posts
My neighbor spends way more than that on beer. He owns two bars.

·
Registered
5,231 Posts
Does he work for gobmint too??

·
Registered
5,279 Posts
Sends $800 a month on beer! ON BEER!

Sent from an undisclosed underground location by fingerless monkeys using TapatalkI
Only working fer the gobrnment fer short time and already spying on his neighbors!

1 - 20 of 53 Posts