Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just put the finishing touches on my RJM.
Cerakoted in flat black with the trigger and hammer in S&W red (matches the back strap nicely)
8 1/3 Raging Bull mount Cerakoted black modified to fit the RJM (thanks Rmagnum1183)
JPoint Micro Reflex sight.

IMG_1636.JPG

IMG_1638.JPG

·
Registered
358 Posts
Was it blued originally or SS?

·
Registered
358 Posts
It looks badass like that!

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
It was blued. I wanted SS but couldnt find one at the time so i settled on the the blue, but the amount of finger prints left on it bothered me so, flat black

·
Registered
3,007 Posts
Did you take picture of the process while doing it?

·
Registered
880 Posts
now that's a nice looking.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Did you take picture of the process while doing it?
I didn't do it personally, I had a shop do it. So I just have the before and after.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Very interesting...ENJOY!
I've been getting a few responses like this, I don't think people are too sure about it. The pictures really don't do it justice. Thanks for looking

Reactions: Raptorboy69

·
Registered
4,672 Posts
Looks interesting indeed.

If I were to pay for a cerakote job, I prob wouldn't go from one black to another, would be something ridiculous and out of the ordinary.

·
Supporting SuperModerator
14,886 Posts

·
Registered
15,646 Posts
Looks good.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Did you have to get a gun smith involved for the mount? Most people said they had to have theirs milled to fit right.

Looks amazing by the way!

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Did you have to get a gun smith involved for the mount? Most people said they had to have theirs milled to fit right.

Looks amazing by the way!
Thanks! No gun smith. I just followed the tips from Rmagnum1183's post. I used a Dremel and a Rotozip and took my time. It didnt turn out perfect but it turned out well enough to be level and to fit so I'm happy.

·
Registered
12,089 Posts
1 - 19 of 19 Posts