Taurus Firearm Forum banner

Just bought this

5K views 38 replies 22 participants last post by  vegasgirl 
#1 · (Edited)
How could I not???? Brownells listed it for $219 AND I used a $10 discount code. It was a no brainer.

SaveSave
SaveSave
SaveSave
SaveSave

Attachments

See less See more
#3 ·
Suh-weet.

Like the looks of it.

#16 ·
It's just so .... YOU! :D You do need more'n one so you can color coordinate with whatever you're wearing that day. :D

OMG, you've hurt my eyes! I should never have gotten those cataracts fixed! Ouch, it HURTS! Does go with the star trek motif, though, or maybe "Man From Uncle".

Reactions: olfarhors
#12 ·
Congratulations Girl! Hope it serves you well. It's a beaut.

#15 ·
Ohhh ...pretty! Congratulations - and yes, we are waiting with baited breath for your range report! :)

#20 ·
Looks good, looking forward to the range report.

#24 ·
So I was canceled off work...(low census...only 2 patients) and Mike had spine surgery yesterday..went extremely well but I'm relieved and am beyond exhaustion. So...my plans for today....get few hours of sound sleep; clean clean clean the house for when patient Mike gets released tomorrow...AND head to the range and pick up the Spectrum that was delivered yesterday!!!!!! If I wasn't soooo exhausted...I'd be EXCITED!!!!!

#25 ·
I can relate. I had a colonoscopy yesterday. I'll spare you much of the gory details, but two days of starving and prep and all night on the throne. I was never so ready for anesthetics. :rofl: I came home and crashed, then, the blower in my AC went out. :rolleyes: We crashed in the travel trailer last night and MAN, did I ever sleep! AC guy is on the way this morning and my colonoscopy showed no problems other than a hemorrhoid. Hey, YOU poop water for two days and see if you don't get a hemorrhoid! :rofl: It was a temporary condition as always.

#30 ·
This is when I went to pick up the Spectrum. I was so excited...literally felt like a new mom holding her new baby for the first time. Took it home...disassembled(piece of cake)...cleaned it(not overly dirty)....then the reassembling... which led to a HUGE meltdown on my part. The recoil spring and guide rod HATED me. I lost count how many times the spring got "lost" as it flew across the room. Also the rod went MIA a couple of times. Truthfully....I probably had no business doing this when I did. Mike had his surgery the afternoon before and truthfully...I was physically and mentally exhausted. I literally gave up trying to reassemble it...left it on table in pieces. Woke up for work the next morning and there was my baby Spectrum...all in one piece. My daughter(bless her heart) watched couple of youtube videos and put it together in 5 minutes. Haven't shot it yet. That's on agenda for Monday. Range report will follow.
Gun Firearm Trigger Starting pistol Airsoft gun

#32 ·
This is when I went to pick up the Spectrum. I was so excited...literally felt like a new mom holding her new baby for the first time. Took it home...disassembled(piece of cake)...cleaned it(not overly dirty)....then the reassembling... which led to a HUGE meltdown on my part. The recoil spring and guide rod HATED me. I lost count how many times the spring got "lost" as it flew across the room. Also the rod went MIA a couple of times. Truthfully....
View attachment 418745

thankfully they had that Zip Tie through the barrel and slide so you couldn't lose them!
you might want to be careful once you take it to the range and remove the Zip Tie, I bet Taurus would not want to sale you a new barrel or Slide if you lost them.

#37 · (Edited)

I told her she should join us on the forum...I even suggested her user name could be Mini Vegas Girl
AND she took my advice and already friended mom. She's gonna be getting her CCW soon....minimal shooting experience...but the coolest mom on earth GAVE her a ton of range gear; and my old TCP....can I call it old? Just bought it 4 months ago...this year a handgun for her bday...last year paid for a tattoo she wanted. Guess I am a pretty COOL mom!!!!!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.