Taurus Firearm Forum banner
1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone.

Picked up a Taurus PT 738 a few days ago. Wife saw it and decided it was 'hers'. Now I am trying to replace it with the stainless steel slide version.

I made it through 50 years of life never really caring much about handguns but our president finally convinced me that I needed one. (and lots of hi-cap mags too.)

Mark
in Oklahoma City

·
Registered
19,174 Posts
Welcome from central Hellaware.. Call the police and have her arrested and you have your gun back.. :):):):)

·
Premium Member
17,743 Posts
They're like fire extinguishers. You hope you never need one, but if you do ever need one, you need it in the worst way.

·
Registered
6,531 Posts
I love my TCP738. I got my wife one in pink and black and she carries it. She let me shoot it here and there - when nobody was watching since it is pink, and the little thing kind of grew on me. I have big plans carrying it this summer in my front pocket and it will also make a nice BUG to my 709, PT1911 or 24/7 OSS. Since your wife took yours, go get another one, if you can find one. That is all you can do. Remember, happy wife, happy life. Served me well for 35 years and counting.

·
Registered
3,077 Posts
Hey everyone.

Picked up a Taurus PT 738 a few days ago. Wife saw it and decided it was 'hers'. Now I am trying to replace it with the stainless steel slide version.

I made it through 50 years of life never really caring much about handguns but our president finally convinced me that I needed one. (and lots of hi-cap mags too.)

Mark
in Oklahoma City
Hi there!

Look at the glass as being half full. You now have a valid excuse for buying that weapon for yourself!

·
Premium Member
16,168 Posts
Welcome from East Texas to the best gun forum on the internet.

·
Premium Member
10,101 Posts
Hello and welcome aboard the best forum on the net, from Wilmington, NC!

·
Registered
193 Posts
Welcome!

For the most part, they are trying to limit standard capacity magazines and replace them with 'low' capacity magazines.

Not directed at you, but we all need to stop playing the incorrect terminology game that they would have us play. It doesn't help our cause.

I'm looking for a stainless version too. None to be found near me. :(

1 - 20 of 54 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.