Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just added the TCP 738 to my Taurus family for my summer CCW.:D I typically wear cargo shorts. Love my PT709 and can't wait to get to the range (prob tomorrow). Bought her used but looks new inside and out. Anyone have any experience with those wallet holsters?

·
Registered
15,646 Posts
Congratulations on your new firearm.

·
Registered
5,348 Posts
I haven't used one of those, but I do have an Uncle Mike's front pocket holster for my PF9, and it works great -- especially for the $10 it cost.......

·
Member Emeritus 1946-2018
35,996 Posts
002 - Guru Pocket Holster.jpg 003 - Guru Pocket Holster.jpg

This is the Guru Pocket Holster, and it is the best I've found for the TCP. The flat back can be easily removed by removing the screws at the bottom, and this reduces the bulk of the rig. Mine feels best in my right hip pocket, but the rig rides nicely in the front pocket as well.

Reactions: chicharrones

·
Registered
6,559 Posts
Congrats on the purchase. Check out my pocket mag holder in my other thread. It helps keep the mags upright in my pocket. Some pocket holsters have an extra mag pocket in it, but is worthless since you would have to switch hands with your gun to get it out.

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Congrats on the purchase. Check out my pocket mag holder in my other thread. It helps keep the mags upright in my pocket. Some pocket holsters have an extra mag pocket in it, but is worthless since you would have to switch hands with your gun to get it out.
I have seen that and think it looks great! Are you selling them?

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Anyone tried something like the Desantis pocket shot holsters? I really like the Guru listed above but was wondering about the Desantis too.

·
Registered
88 Posts
I have the Talon...bought it for my S&W BG. But had too many troubles with that firearm...traded for the TCP and my Talon wallet holster fits it perfect...easy and convenient and comfortable....now if my paperwork would only get back so I can wear it more than in my house!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts