Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It’s been so long since I’ve been here, I totally forgot which email I use!
I’m an old Taurus fan- one of my favorite EDCs is a PT-146 Mil Pro. Ugly slide but it shoots accurately and eats all .45 ACP ammo.
I also have a PT-809 and an 809c that is an Israeli import courtesy of Century Arms International.
Now I just acquired a PT-609’Police- also an Israeli gun as it has the same Israeli Importer logo on the slide as the 809c.
My question is determining which magazines will fit and function in the 609 Police!
(BTW I also belong to the Taurus Firearms Owners Group on FaceBook- DocMacKinnon)

·
Registered
332 Posts
It’s been so long since I’ve been here, I totally forgot which email I use!
I’m an old Taurus fan- one of my favorite EDCs is a PT-146 Mil Pro. Ugly slide but it shoots accurately and eats all .45 ACP ammo.
I also have a PT-809 and an 809c that is an Israeli import courtesy of Century Arms International.
Now I just acquired a PT-609’Police- also an Israeli gun as it has the same Israeli Importer logo on the slide as the 809c.
My question is determining which magazines will fit and function in the 609 Police!
(BTW I also belong to the Taurus Firearms Owners Group on FaceBook- DocMacKinnon)
There was another thread around here somewhere about 24/7 magazines fitting the 609 and 640. If I remember correctly there was some need to shape the top edge of the magazine base, but the body of the magazines were supposed to be identical.

·
Registered
1,336 Posts
Ah ignore the peanuts needing pics...I say AWESOME FIND 609 is on my list of grabbing that original PT line was perfect...However Morons gotta moron and screw everyone

·
Registered
42 Posts
The 24/7 Compact mags work with the 609 and 640. I haven't heard anything about any reshaping required though, so I would dig into that if you are able to find any mags.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts