Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My Taurus 738 TCP DIED......... it was an early run,, low #300A . several thousand round's down the pipe. A gun,car,dishwasher,what ever it's a machine. They break, Just the way it is !! Now what's the manufacture gunna do ??? Sent it back to Taurus, And all I can say is I wish All my dealings with customer service left such a sweeeeet taste in my mouth !! Lina at Taurus provided customer service I never expected! Did everything she said she would and much more. Taurus replaced my TCP with a new C model. About 3 weeks turnaround GREAT JOB TAURUS. You just locked me in as a customer for life.. Now my friend with his LCP wasn't quite so lucky, Maybe a new Taurus Customer ?? !!! ..

·
Super Moderator
35,701 Posts
I just love a story with a happy ending. :)

Reactions: MilProGuy

·
Registered
7,557 Posts
Glad to hear it. Hope to never have to use it though!

·
Member Emeritus 1946-2018
35,996 Posts
...Taurus replaced my TCP with a new C model...

...just locked me in as a customer for life...
Same thing happened with mine last summer.

Dynamite couldn't blow me away from being a Taurus guy!

·
Registered
34,137 Posts
Cool beans! I'm glad they took care of you!

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
The ejector broke it also had a large scrape in the frame, could of been caused by the ejector? Taurus did me right !! Can't say I have an early # TCP any more..

·
Member Emeritus 1946-2018
35,996 Posts
What was wrong with it?
Mine?

About sixteen months of ownership and twelve range sessions to keep the little tyke limbered up, the slide began locking back after every shot.

·
32,497 Posts
Kudos to you and Taurus for the way thing were handled.

Being diplomatic,freindly and cool, as well as giving a good detailed account to CS as to what the problem is is a good idea.

Makes things go smoother.

A lot of the "bashers" assume that we know what they did and in some present and recent threads just goes to show that is just not so.

·
Registered
9,166 Posts
Some people think i'm crazy when i hop on a good deal for a Taurus. Both my 945 and 22 Poly have been flawless. Considering the visual condition and dry firing function of my new to me 405 (with snapcaps at least) i'm sure it's going to be a winner.

Reactions: MilProGuy

·
Registered
88 Posts
I love each one of my 3 Taurus's and will surely love future ones too. Great firearms with a magnificent warranty. What's not to like?
I love the style of my 709...it's just a sexy piece...and the tcp is like its sexy younger sister! ;)

1 - 20 of 39 Posts