Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
5,358 Posts
His super fantastic photos are up in the Judge pics... It's me that's waiting for my new grips for my poly to post... Speaking of which, everyone says my poly Judge is as ugly as __________. All I know is that, at home by my bed, the BG won't care what the gun looks like w/ 6 disks and 24 steel BBs suddenly in his torso....

·
Member Emeritus 1946-2018
35,996 Posts

:):nopics::D

Reactions: 91 whiskey

·
Registered
3,227 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Haha I knew MPG would come through, I might just put one on layaway to lock in at that price... I need another judge like I need a hole in my head but.... who said anything about *need* =P Least I think 377 is a pretty darn good buy I dunno about you guys.

·
Registered
306 Posts
Not a big fan of the 3" barrell but to each his own.

·
35,996 Posts

·
Registered
31,991 Posts
Pretty slick looking rig!:)

·
Registered
3,227 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
now it's 380 =P I love how buds changes prices on the fly lol

·
Registered
233 Posts
Not sure if you want this more for the ultralight, or for the price, but if it is the price, for $339 - page 3 of their catalog, CDNN has a 3"bbl and a 6"bbl "tracker."
CDNN Sports, Inc 2012-1 Catalog

·
Registered
3,227 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
THanks that's a good buy to, I liked that it's an ultralight I hear Taurus is phasing them out that's why this caught my eye.

·
Registered
183 Posts
picked up a 2" Public Defender at sportman's warehouse for $379 a couple of months ago.

·
Registered
306 Posts
Not sure if you want this more for the ultralight, or for the price, but if it is the price, for $339 - page 3 of their catalog, CDNN has a 3"bbl and a 6"bbl "tracker."
CDNN Sports, Inc 2012-1 Catalog
Great now that I looked at this I am going to have to get the .327 mag, great.....

·
Registered
246 Posts
His super fantastic photos are up in the Judge pics... It's me that's waiting for my new grips for my poly to post... Speaking of which, everyone says my poly Judge is as ugly as __________. All I know is that, at home by my bed, the BG won't care what the gun looks like w/ 6 disks and 24 steel BBs suddenly in his torso....
The poly seems to be either loved or hated in the looks department. I absolutely love it, in fact I think it's the best looking judge they have made. Other however seem to think it's uggly. I however like the blocky/plasticy/glock look...

·
35,996 Posts
The poly seems to be either loved or hated in the looks department. I absolutely love it, in fact I think it's the best looking judge they have made. Other however seem to think it's uggly. I however like the blocky/plasticy/glock look...

Wasn't it Will Rogers who once said: "I never met a Taurus Judge that I didn't like." ? :)

Reactions: whodog
1 - 16 of 16 Posts