Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone have any ideas for a car carry holster for The Judge. Not looking for a concealed carry holster, just something besides my Dillon Day planner. It should be easier to access than the PT145 that I carry concealed in the car. It is sort of an odd shaped handgun with the long three inch cylinder. I tried looking online but I don't think that there will be alot of holster manufacturers making a holster for it. Thanks for any input.

·
Registered
29 Posts
A month or two back I saw a holster made for just that purpose.

It consisted of a strap that encirckled the seat cusion front to back, coming over the front edge between the drivers legs, and held a soft holster (like an Uncle Mike's) just off the cusion, on the front of the seat between the drivers knees.

This put your hand gun right where it was very easily accessed just by reaching to the seat cusion between your legs. Out of sight, but within reach.

Sure wish I had book marked it, but of course I didn't.

Should be pretty easy to make one though.

·
32,481 Posts
Welcome Comet 66 and Bull Snake to the forum. Holsters for the judge are hard to find. If the Judge were more common and the demand out there big enough finding a holster would be easiier. Could contact Very Texas and see if he can make one up for you. The advert says they take requests. They are cheaper than some custom holster makers.Other custom holster makers might also join in creating them if asked or the demand is high enough.

·
32,481 Posts
Oh, and Bull Snake. There is a thread meant for the state CCW permit in another board. Perhaps it was meant to be there and got here. Welcome to the newest members here and enjoy the stay. See you guys got your feet wet already. Yeah, I know guys. Back on topic. ;D :)

·
Administrator
39,354 Posts
One of our sponsers, Very Texas, offers holsters for The Judge. Banner at top of page.

·
TaurusArmed.net Forum Founder
6,541 Posts
Smokewagon said:
One of our sponsers, Very Texas, offers holsters for The Judge. Banner at top of page.
What he said! :) Very Texas has some very nice products and some nice looking Judge holsters you should check out.

Look for his banner at the top.

www.verytexas.com

1 - 7 of 7 Posts