Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Nice! Where did you get that light?
It's a Crimson Trace light (can't remember the number off the top of my head). Gun shop up the street from work had a couple 25% off. Had a TLR3 on it but this one fit better. I found the rail at a gunshow 10 or so years ago.

·
Administrator
18,465 Posts
Very nice collection of friends! :cool: I also have the 24/7 OSS in .45 ACP.

Taurus 24/7 OSS DS in .45 ACP

Reactions: Biomass

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Very nice collection of friends! :cool: I also have the 24/7 OSS in .45 ACP.

Taurus 24/7 OSS DS in .45 ACP
Very ergonomic pistol, right? Wish i had more mags for mine but don't shoot it that often.

·
Registered
69 Posts
I keep mine close and loaded with .410 PDX-1 shells. I do have a speed loader of Hornady Critical Defense .45 Colt, and a speed loader of their Triple Defense 410 shells. I think I picked up my light off of eBay. I had to have a custom kydex holster made for it.
Rectangle Bumper Automotive exterior Font Automotive tire

·
Registered
12 Posts
That's a very nice collection sir. You should be proud. Btw, @Tuco_Ramirez i see you have some nice hogue grips on that Judge. I'd like to get one on my raging bull if they'd fit. But RB probably has different kind of grip frame than judge. It's sad how bull is limited with aftermarket grips.

·
Administrator
18,465 Posts
Very ergonomic pistol, right? Wish i had more mags for mine but don't shoot it that often.
Yes, it is the most ergonomic Striker Fired .45 Pistol I have used and compares favorably with my beloved .45 Full Size Steel Witnesses.

If you want spare magazines, you'll have to adapt some ParaOrdnance .45 Magazines.

Reactions: Biomass
1 - 12 of 12 Posts