Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Premium Member
15,932 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Jessie Harrison

Had a great weekend at the Steel Challenge Nationals, my first match of the year! Brought home Ladies Limited, Ladies Open and Ladies Steel Master!

When I got this on FaceBook, I had to post it here!!

Check out the Taurus Shirt?? You might want to notice the GUN too!!!!!

Attachments

·
Registered
34,138 Posts
Yup, that race gun is very interesting, I wonder where it was made?

·
10,379 Posts
Can I volunteer to be her caddy/go-fer? She's a helluva shot, and reading some of her facebook page, she actually seems like she'd be a pleasant person to meet.

·
Registered
7,532 Posts
I would like to know more about the gun, even though i can't afford it

·
Registered
7,241 Posts
The race gun is very cool, and it says Taurus on the slide!

·
Registered
518 Posts
Cute gun, cute girl, cute T............did I mention the cute girl? Congrats Jessie! Keep bringing the gold home!

·
Registered
53 Posts
Taurus hit the jackpot with Jessie, and she can develop her own team. I think Taurus have to explore this contract and make Jessie the brand's face, which will be good for both sides. Veeeery good move from the management and an excellent opportunity for Jessie to put her name in the top of the competition shooting world as a shooter and a leader and a brand face(pretty face :) ..

·
Registered
10,732 Posts
To achieve that level of shooting requires desire, determination, time, and many thousands of rounds down range. The top shooters will shoot every day. Without a sponsor it would be difficult to afford the ammo required to maintain that level not to mention to get there in the first place.

I maintain a high degree of respect for these competitive shooters.

Two of my friends who were in Law Enforcement shot at Camp Perry for a number of years and usually placed well in the standings. One suffered a heart attack one year and ended up on disability retirement for a couple of years until he returned to duty. They were a major influence on me in my youth!

·
Registered
518 Posts
Saw a special on TLC or Discovery channel about competitive shooters. Stated that top shooters will fire over 100,000 rounds a year! That's a few dollars!

·
Premium Member
10,966 Posts
Seeing her use the 1911 platform tells me that Taurus will be developing it further. That's a good thing for us 1911 fans, but I'd also like to see some competition versions of other Taurus pistols.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts