1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Banned
17,333 Posts
Sweet!

·
Registered
1,841 Posts
Nice gun but man he looks old :D I feel like he didn't age forever and then it just hit him all of a sudden and he's not even that old.

Reactions: darbo

·
Registered
1,907 Posts
Is it vain to want one of these with my own name on it?

·
Registered
24,898 Posts
Totally cool!!!

·
23,078 Posts
Is it vain to want one of these with my own name on it?
Not really, but it does call your judgment into serious question. I mean, the primaries alone would take a serious toll on many peoples' health. And then there's the 24/7 lying in the press about you and your loved ones...

As for the gun in question, coming from that guy I'd sell it if someone gave me one. That guy is jerk of serious enough caliber that handgun references fail me.

Reactions: bmbroker and one42A

·
Super Moderator
20,059 Posts
Not really, but it does call your judgment into serious question. I mean, the primaries alone would take a serious toll on many peoples' health. And then there's the 24/7 lying in the press about you and your loved ones...

As for the gun in question, coming from that guy I'd sell it if someone gave me one. That guy is jerk of serious enough caliber that handgun references fail me.

Umm, you talkin ‘bout James or Trump?

·
Registered
15,232 Posts
Looks way too busy to be practical for anything. I prefer this one:
Trump 45.jpg

·
Super Moderator
20,059 Posts
There’s nothing like a .45 for 45.

·
Registered
624 Posts
An "authentic" Trump .45 would be made in Russia and be prone to negligent discharges.

·
Registered
2,699 Posts
You know Sandra Bullok might have put some grey hair on his head he probably would have voted for Hillary if he hadn't have recognized Trumps name on the ballot

·
23,078 Posts
An "authentic" Trump .45 would be made in Russia and be prone to negligent discharges.
Wow, not many facts penetrate the cave, do they?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts