Taurus Firearm Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

· Registered
8,089 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just read that January 19 has been declared National Gun Appreciation Day on the
ABC News website. Pro Second Amendment groups are encouraging gun owners to
go to their local gun store, range or a gun show with a copy of the Constitution to
celebrate. It happens that there is a gun show in Raleigh this weekend so I believe
I'm going to be out there, hoping to find some good deals on ammunition with my
pocket copy of the Constitution. I hope a lot of my fellow gun owners will turn out.
Are you going to celebrate somewhere?

· Registered
30,171 Posts
I can't do the 19th, I really wish I could. I will be a day late (though not a dollar short) and celebrate on the 20th! I already promised my daughter we'd go Sunday! :D

· Registered
281 Posts

· Registered
3,014 Posts
I don't think I'm going to the range Saturday, it is going to be a high of 21 degrees. Pass on the outdoor range. I may go to the LGS and look for some powder though.

· Premium Member
10,101 Posts
Pretty interesting comments on that site. Yes, personally, I do intend to celebrate National Gun Appreciation Day, as I do every other day of the year.

· Super Moderator
20,209 Posts
I personally consider EVERY day as Gun Appreciation Day. Guess you could say I am an equal opportunity gun person - if ya need the politically correct language for it.

· Super Moderator
40,796 Posts
I can't make the 9 hour one way drive to my state capital. :( I hope there is a big turnout. From what I am reading some states are going to have very big turn outs.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.