1 - 20 of 58 Posts

·
Registered
21,110 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
6,717 Posts
You are kidding right? It would be something straight out of Shakespeare for Jake to be stabbed with a squirrel.

·
Registered
21,110 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yup, that's called irony if he were to be stabbed with his mortal enemy...

You are kidding right? It would be something straight out of Shakespeare for Jake to be stabbed with a squirrel.

·
Registered
5,072 Posts
That's a squirrelly story.

Reactions: Texheim

·
Registered
31,768 Posts
The rumors of my demise are greatly exaggerated. If I saw that woman, I would turn to a pillar of salt and never feel the stabbing.

·
Banned
5,818 Posts
The man told authorities that his wife got enraged when he returned home without beer because the store was closed, and used a ceramic squirrel to beat him over the head and stab him.
However, the wife had a different story. She claimed her husband fell and cut himself and that the blood she had on her hand and clothes had already been there.
Well at least she did it for a good reason, he didn't bring the beer.:eek:

·
Banned
5,818 Posts
When I saw the screen shot I noticed its a Tampa station. First thing I thought was, not another ****** up story from Florida! I was relieved to find out it happened in SC, whew!

·
Registered
6,852 Posts
Run out of beer in that house and the fur flys

·
Registered
21,110 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I get the "Jakes" confused. I was probably Lonestarjake, haven't heard form him in awhile...

The rumors of my demise are greatly exaggerated. If I saw that woman, I would turn to a pillar of salt and never feel the stabbing.

·
Registered
21,504 Posts
Tex, warn me before you post titles like that. When I saw it, I thought, oh no!!!

Think of us with heart conditions. :D

·
Banned
5,818 Posts
I get the "Jakes" confused. I was probably Lonestarjake, haven't heard form him in awhile...
I heard he was hanging out at a goat ranch.;)

·
Registered
21,110 Posts
Discussion Starter #17

·
Registered
31,768 Posts
I think LonestarJake is doing research for his "Lonestar Jakes BBQ and Home for Wayward Girls" and I don't think he is researching recipes. Last I heard, he was headed to La Grange, TX! Bet those retired girls have some age on them now. :) But so does he!

·
Banned
15,276 Posts
tex, warn me before you post titles like that. When i saw it, i thought, oh no!!!

Think of us with heart conditions. :d
^^^^^^^what he said!^^^^^^^^

Reactions: Texheim
1 - 20 of 58 Posts