Taurus Firearm Forum banner
1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
1,063 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Salute to a quick thinking young man who saved the lives of his roommates. Video in the link!

Jacksonville Sheriff's Office: 2 suspects dead in home invasion | firstcoastnews.com
[Video] Young Man in Jacksonville Shoots and Kills 2 Armed Home Invaders, Saves His Roommates

Multiple armed men burst into a Jacksonville home occupied by several young men. One of the occupants of the home managed to get to his room and retrieve a handgun. The occupant opened fire on the suspects and a brief gunfight ensued.
When the shots finished one suspected home invader was dead in the doorway of the home. A second body was found dumped nearby, and is believed to also be one of the suspects in the home invasion.
According to FCN,
“They barged in guns pointed at us screaming get on the ground, where is your money, where is your money. And the next thing I know boom, boom, boom, boom,” said “Big John” who lives in the home and did not want to be identified…
A tense minute or two is how “Percy” described what unfolded inside the home where six men were watching a movie.
“Then I heard bullets. I don’t know who is firing and then it is silent to scared to look up, but I do. I see my friends looking up as well and I see a man face down,” said Percy who was visiting friends.

·
Registered
8,152 Posts
Should have chose an honest living instead of a path of death and destruction.

2 repeat offenders who will not get to repeat their offenses.

·
Registered
25,027 Posts
good guys 2 bad guys 0 game over

·
Registered
5,151 Posts
My daughter lives right up the street from the shooting.Jacksonville is a bad place to pick for home invasions.There are so many shootings now that every one is getting armed and trained.Idpa has ovewr a 100 people shooting monthly. I see 1000s very weekend at guns shows in area and I guarantee weekly across town at least 500 plus are getting ther ccw done. On sundays at shooters the local gun store its standing room only and its 10 plus minutes just to look at a gun.

jhp
In North Fl people are done being victims and are now taking responsible for their own safety and this shooting proves it

·
Registered
7,125 Posts
If you kick in a feller's door, don't be surprised if you end up having to be carried back out it.

Reactions: treg

·
Registered
240 Posts
Wow! Check out the photos from the article linked above! That was some gun fight from the looks of things. Those appear to be 45acp holes and the blood splatter suggest the were FMJ. That young man has guts. I wonder if he is military.

·
Registered
6,011 Posts
Great shooting in a tense situation.

·
Registered
24,960 Posts
Wow! Check out the photos from the article linked above! That was some gun fight from the looks of things. Those appear to be 45acp holes and the blood splatter suggest the were FMJ. That young man has guts. I wonder if he is military.
I'm assuming it was a 9mm Beretta 92 I don't know what the BG's were shooting back with, though.

·
Super Moderator
40,725 Posts
This is why I carry in the house along with every where else I go. I don't want to have to go get my gun 1st. I am glad it worked out for the good guys.

·
Registered
586 Posts
The bgs had it coming! We will hear from the typical democrat liberals how terrible this is for those poor misfortunate bgs who were trying to make a living! Good shooting on the Good Guys!

·
Registered
18,376 Posts
In the video the gun is identified as the ever popular and dangerous 9mm, Smith & Wesson, Beretta!

Good work on the GGs part!

·
Registered
29,971 Posts
:r_c: Now if the good guy had just used a "Double Barreled Shotgun"...

Even BIDEN could be happy!
:icon_ poke:

·
Registered
10,898 Posts
100% of home invasions happen at home, that's why I carry when I'm at home. Glad the good guys are ok.

·
Registered
15,002 Posts
100% of home invasions happen at home, that's why I carry when I'm at home. Glad the good guys are ok.
Not for nothing. But where else would a home invasion occur, other than the home?! :D

Reactions: Waltherfan01
1 - 20 of 40 Posts