Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just ordered 1/2 case (500 rds) of Jack Ross reloaded ammo. Ordered on Saturday 4/7. I am assuming the order will be processed on Monday. Shipping shouldn't take that long...From Nevada to Utah. I'll let you know when it arrives on my front door. Hopefully by Friday. The clock is ticking... If all goes well and shoots OK I'll be ordering more.

·
Registered
10,439 Posts
Just ordered 1/2 case (500 rds) of Jack Ross reloaded ammo. Ordered on Saturday 4/7. I am assuming the order will be processed on Monday. Shipping shouldn't take that long...From Nevada to Utah. I'll let you know when it arrives on my front door. Hopefully by Friday. The clock is ticking... If all goes well and shoots OK I'll be ordering more.
Don't hold your breath waiting for your JackRoss order. I have 2 outstanding orders from them (I am a glutton for punishment). I have been waiting for 2 months for my .45 order, and a month for my .40 order. I can't imagine that they would be shipping 9mm much faster.

While slightly more expensive, i have always had very fast shipment and delivery from FreedomMunitions.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
You're right. Just heard from Jack Ross Ammo. They say 10-12 weeks. That is total BS. I would cancel my order but it would probably take them 10-12 weeks to do a refund. My advise, stay away from Jack Ross Ammo. They need to provide better Customer Service. Are you listening Mr. Jack Ross. Hopefully everyone who reads this sends them 'a nasty-gram'. Thanx for listening and letting me blow off steam.

·
Registered
703 Posts
Didn't they say a month from mid-Feb for existing orders? And pre-orders now for delivery... mid-April (around now I guess)?

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
When I placed my order, 4/7/12 there was no mention of any backlog and they had removed the statement that they were taking preorders. I assumed the product was in stock,ready to ship. Yes I know how 'ASSUME' breaks down. I guess I am impatient and don't want to wait 10-12 weeks. I guess I'll have to bite the bullet and go to Wally World.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts