Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know of a good inside the waistband small of the back holster for the pt140. I have a inside waistband now and love it but I think I want to go to the small of my back. If it makes a difference I am right handed. Thats why i can't use the one I have if I move it to the small of my back it will be towards my left side not my right. Links would help. Thanks for the help

·
Premium Member
15,931 Posts
I was considering a left hand cross draw holster, worn on the right rear near the SOB position. That way the grip would be down, for a right hand draw.

·
Super Moderator
19,886 Posts
You could get a Crossbreed Minituck (virtually identical to the Theis who is a sponser of this sight) and order for left handed draw. It will be a mirror image of the one they sell for right hand draw so should the butt of the gun will be pointed towards your right side if you position it anywhere near the center/small of back. And they are adjustable for cant and height so you can fine tune the position of the handgrip to your liking.

Whatever you decide on, I would call and place your order over the phone and fully explain your plans/need so they will better understand what you are expecting. They may even do a little custom work at no extra charge if they fully understand your needs and expectations. Also, whatever you go with, make sure to let the vendor know you are an NRA member (if applicable) as that usually earns you a 10% discount on your purchase.

Crossbreed Holsters > Home

Look for the Theis banner at the top of TA.net forum.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts