Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,I wanted to know what's a good iwb holster for the poly judge.
I've saw a few on amazon that are $60 but there's no reviews on them.
Anyone here that has a polymer pd judge with a iwb holster can recommend one?
Thanks

·
Registered
5,358 Posts
Welcome, moe!!! you part of that new Stooges movie???? LOL

I, too, welcome a response to this thread. I don't THINK I'll carry my poly, but just in case.....

·
Registered
289 Posts
Right now I carry my Poly PD in an Uncle Mikes size 5, cut down to clear the rear sights. It fits so well in my front jeans pocket I almost forget it's there.....BTW, just plain old Wrangler jeans from Walmart, w/untucked shirt.

I'm looking for a leather holster with a rough outside and smooth inside. The problem I have with the U.M. holster is it's nylon and has a tendency to hangup on the front site, other than that it fits perfect, I couldn't be more happy. I'll do a few pics of what it looks like in the pocket. My phone prints more than the PD, and so does my wife's PT22 in a pocket holster, not to mention it,.22, feels heavier.

·
Registered
16 Posts
I have a IWB from old faithful holsters that works well. I haven't had a chance to wear it for any length of time though. I've never seen any bad reviews for them.

·
Registered
20 Posts
I use a Blackhawk! Size 0 for my steel Public Defender. I don't know how the Poly will fit in it. My local shop allowed me to put my gun into the holster and carry it around the store a bit to decide if I liked it.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts