Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
16,283 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I've got about 3 months to decide on a good, but not overly expensive IWB holster.
Somewhere under $100, preferably more in the $50-$70 range.
I've been searching the 'net, but not finding much.
It has to be IWB as I carry my wallet in my right hip pocket and can't use OWB or I would show my weapon when I get my wallet.
Anybody have suggestions with a link to the item?

·
Registered
21 Posts
Good morning. I have started using a Kholster ( Kholster ) for my 24/7c. It is comfortable, conceals well, and is actually quite inexpensive for what you are getting ($50). Jimmy has great customer service, and their turnaround time is pretty quick. Send him an email. He makes them for the full size and compact (full moon and crecent). He may be able to work something for you.

Just a suggestion.

-BlackPonyCar00

If you decide to go that route, I've got a discount code you can use.

·
Administrator
17,927 Posts

·
Registered
16,283 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Was at Bass today and looked the 2 brands they had.
None of them hanging in the right place, they were all mixed up.
Could not find the one I was looking for anyway.
I'll check out your link.

·
Registered
202 Posts
Try looking at Kholster. Most comfortable IWB I've ever owned. Just Google them.

·
Registered
773 Posts
Old faithful holsters is what i've been using, around $ 40 for it.

Its comfortable, easy access to weapon as it is combat cut and conceals easy. I'm also carrying a 24/7 LS

It has adjustable retention, form fitted to perfection and works well for me.

I also have a Kholster for my 709/740 and I prefer to carry the OSS in the old faithful over the 700 series in a kholster.

·
Registered
16,283 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Old faithful holsters is what i've been using, around $ 40 for it.

Its comfortable, easy access to weapon as it is combat cut and conceals easy. I'm also carrying a 24/7 LS

It has adjustable retention, form fitted to perfection and works well for me.

I also have a Kholster for my 709/740 and I prefer to carry the OSS in the old faithful over the 700 series in a kholster.
Well, now they're $50, but I bookmarked the page and will probably order one when my CWP arrives.
Seems to be the only one that actually says for full size 24/7.

·
Registered
236 Posts
I use the same Crossbreed Supertuck to carry my PT145 and my OSS45. If you don't want to wait the 4-6 weeks to get your Crossbreed, you can look at their Crossbreedseconds website. I bought my CBST for my PF9 from their "Seconds" site, and I can't find anything wrong with it. I got it in less than a week and it cost me $30 less than if I did the custom order.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I'm a Remora girl. They are so comfy, easy to draw from, easy to reholster if you get the reinforced top, which I suggest, they stay put, and they have all different sizes. The service is super fast and friendly. Now that I think about it, I don't actually have one complaint about the product or the service yet. Hope you find something that suits you!

www.remoraholsters.com/

1 - 13 of 13 Posts