Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone have any recommendations for a good inexpensive IWB holster for the TCP 738? I know the inexpensive part may not be popular suggestion (get what you pay for and all), but i would like to keep it under $30.

I am having a hard time finding a holster for it. The trigger guard seems too big for most I have tried.

Thanks guys

·
Registered
11 Posts
Uncle Mikes in size 2 or 3 (pocket holster). They are grippy enough that they stay in place (IWB) like a Ramora. Twelve to fifteen bucks.

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Plese do. thanks

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
thanks everybody

·
Registered
15 Posts
I decided to cancel the order for that holster because I'm not sure if I'm going to keep the TCP or not.

I took it out this weekend and shot about 100 more rounds through it and experienced numerous fail to ejects and cannot seem to stay on target with it. I shot a Beretta 9mm the same day and could at least stay on target.

I was planning on buying a new pistol at the end of next month either way. I'm leaning heavily on the SR9C and may just use the TCP as a back up or trade it off for a small .22 pocket pistol.

·
Registered
610 Posts
I use the Galco Stow-N-Go for the Ruger LCP. It works well for my TCP and they run about $25 on Amazon.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts