Taurus Firearm Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
589 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Short while ago, I pulled the trigger (pun intended) on a new Taurus 856SS2, stainless snubbie of the .38spl +p persuasion from GunBroker.

I've now got to get my local FFL to send up his license, etc. and of course I've got to send payment.

The buy it now price was $313. If I use my credit card (3% surcharge by dealer), plus shipping and local Transfer Fee, the OTD price will be $367.93. I'm hoping this is a decent deal. I've been having trouble locating many revolvers that I can afford either locally or on the internet.

Hopefully I can get some pictures up once I get it in my hot little hands.

·
Member Emeritus 1946-2018
36,963 Posts
Short while ago, I pulled the trigger (pun intended) on a new Taurus 856SS2, stainless snubbie of the .38spl +p persuasion from GunBroker.

I've now got to get my local FFL to send up his license, etc. and of course I've got to send payment.

The buy it now price was $313. If I use my credit card (3% surcharge by dealer), plus shipping and local Transfer Fee, the OTD price will be $367.93. I'm hoping this is a decent deal. I've been having trouble locating many revolvers that I can afford either locally or on the internet.

Hopefully I can get some pictures up once I get it in my hot little hands.
$367.93 for a quality .38 Special with a lifetime service / repair warranty?

I'd say you did good, grasshopper!

·
Registered
9,595 Posts
Congrats on you ne acquisition! The hunting for a particular firearm is as much fun as the sooting it seems!:rolleyes:

·
Registered
15,654 Posts
Congratulations on your new firearm.

·
Super Moderator
36,395 Posts
I think range reports and pics are in the site guidelines for bragging on a new purchase. Maybe I'm wrong on that, but it should be. :D

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.