Taurus Firearm Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I went a couple of weeks ago and put a Ruger SR9c on layaway at the LGS. Since then, they have received a bunch of Taurus weapons. The PT845, a few 92s, a 1911, a .357, a Judge, and several 24/7s in various calibers. They also got a Ruger SR45 in. On top of that, they have all calibers of bullets from .45 down to .22.
I thought that was awesome and have been buying a little along. I have been waiting on an SR40 to hit the shelves but no luck so far. HOWEVER, when I walked in today there was a PT140 sitting there. It looked new, but had a used tag on it with a price of $299. I asked to see it, broke it down and inspected it. If that gun has had 50 rounds put through it, I'll eat my holster. It was still packed with cosmoline! I already have the PT145 with a Fobus holster, so guess what's going on layaway tomorrow? I don't know about where you are, but in West Central Louisiana life is GOOD!

·
Registered
1,131 Posts
Buy a lotto ticket. Good luck strikes fast and seems to be shining on you!

·
Registered
14 Posts
I went Tuesday for my ammo walk, three stores on my way home... found .40 , .45 , and 9mm in value packs and at regular pricing
I picked up some UMC 9mm for my pt 99 af ... I'm flush on .40 for the pt 140 milpro, so life (well, the shooting part ) is good. Hope everyone else is doing as well.

·
Registered
6,559 Posts
My wife saw some UMC bulk 9mm at Walmart today but didn't know to grab some. So we went back later and the 9mm was gone. But they still had 4 UMC 250 round boxes of 40 laying there. I was shocked.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts